Connect with us

Men

Jason Carey, Belton Middle School substitute teacher accused of sharing nude pics, sexually assaulting 8-year-old, telling her “your body is beautiful”

Published

on

An 8-year-old child was allegedly molested in August by a substitute middle school teacher in Kansas City, Missouri, who is now in jail. Jason L. Carey was arrested on Wednesday and charged with one count each of felony enticement or attempted enticement of a child, felony second-degree child molestation, and two counts of misdemeanor furnishing pornographic material or attempting to furnish pornographic material to a minor. He was already under investigation for allegedly sending nude photos of himself to several eighth-grade students.

The 8-year-old victim referred to in court documents as “Confidential Victim #3,” reportedly told police that she spent the night in August at the Belton house of her 10-year-old friend, according to a copy of the charging documents that The Kansas City Star received. She knew Carey because he worked at “her previous school,” and he was supposedly renting a room from the 10-year old’s mom.

According to the Star, the 8-year-old said that Carey abused her and forced her to watch pornographic tapes, including one with a child “about her age,” while she was at the house. Regarding the films he showed her, Carey allegedly instructed her “not to tell anybody.”

Additionally, the victim allegedly said that Carey joined the other girl and her when they went swimming in the home’s pool.

According to the court statement, “during one of the times, she described the defendant grabbed and started touching her private region.”

Carey is accused of sending a kid improper sexual communications while he was filling in at Belton Middle School during the week of September 12. This is the basis for the felony enticement complaint. Belton is a Kansas City suburb to the south.

The girl admitted to the detectives that Carey had covered for her in one of her classes. The student claimed that when she asked Carey how his day was going at one point in the day, he responded, “Better since I’ve seen you today.”

According to reports, the pupil, known in court filings as “Confidential Victim #1,” felt Carey was “cool” and requested his Snapchat username. On the app, he provided her his name, and she allegedly added him as a friend. Later that day, he allegedly started sending her seemingly unimportant messages.

The communications reportedly became “strange” by Friday night, according to what the student allegedly told police. Carey allegedly texted the girl at least two offensive messages that evening.

Carey allegedly wrote in one, “I don’t know if I should be telling you, but your body is lovely.” He allegedly wrote, “If you were here, I would be hugging you,” in the other.

Later, he allegedly wrote to her and claimed to have had a dream in which the girl was in a pool, and he described in graphic detail his desire to “fuck her.”

Another young girl, referred to as “Confidential Victim #2” in court records, allegedly told investigators that she added Carey as a Snapchat buddy on Friday, September 16. That evening, according to the Star, she also allegedly started getting improper texts from Carey, one of which he claimed inquired “whether she was alone and if her parents ever allowed her leave the house.”

In addition, females from Belton Middle School who were staying over on the night of September 16 are said to have been in contact with Carey. He allegedly sent four videos of himself masturbating, including one that purportedly “clearly” showed his face as well as his readily recognizable shoulder tattoo, and claimed told one of the females he wanted to “come play” in one of those messages.

Carey reportedly revealed during interrogation that he had been drinking heavily on September 17 and had been corresponding with people on Snapchat. He allegedly denied distributing the videos of himself to children, though.

“The defendant stated he did not take any explicit photos or videos that night but did have explicit photos and videos that were stored on his phone,” a police affidavit reportedly states. “The defendant could not provide an explanation for the videos or photos that were recovered from the victims’ phones besides that he was intoxicated. The defendant explained the only night there would have been any conversations would have been Saturday night.”

He reportedly denied touching the 8-year-old improperly or showing her films on his phone, stating he just occasionally let her use it to play games.

Carey reportedly acknowledged, however, that on Monday, September 19, he deleted numerous sexually graphic pictures and videos from his phone and shut down his social media accounts.

September 26 was Carey’s scheduled arraignment date before Judge Michal Rumley and the case has been continued to October 27th. At the moment, he is being held at the Cass County Jail.

Last known contact information

Address: 409 WESTOVER CT BELTON, MO 64012
Phone: (303) 913-1899
Email: thor91380@gmail.com

Court Information

Case #: 22CA-CR00966

Men

James Goff, Greco Middle School Teacher Arrested on 45 Counts of Sexual Offenses and Child Pornography

Published

on

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. – A teacher at Greco Middle School in Hillsborough County, identified as James Goff, 56, has been arrested on charges related to sexual offenses against a juvenile and possession of child pornography, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

Goff’s arrest comes after an investigation revealed his involvement in sexual acts against a juvenile victim that occurred between May and November of this year. The sheriff’s office stated that the crimes did not take place on school property, and, at this point in the investigation, detectives do not believe any students from Greco Middle School were victimized.

Sheriff Chad Chronister expressed the gravity of the situation, saying, “Not only did this man take advantage of a vulnerable juvenile, he shattered the trust our community put in him. It’s a betrayal that cuts deep, especially from someone in a position who is meant to nurture and protect.” Goff faces a total of 45 charges, including 28 counts of Promotion of a Sexual Performance by a Child, eight counts of Possession of Child Pornography, six counts of Lewd or Lascivious Battery, one count of Use of Computer Services or Devices to Solicit Certain Illegal Acts, one count of Transmission of Material Harmful to Minor, and one count of Unlawful Use of a Two-Way Communication Device.

Detectives executed a search warrant, leading to the discovery of numerous images and videos of child pornography in Goff’s possession. The sheriff’s office emphasized that the investigation is ongoing, but as of now, they do not believe any students were victimized.

In response to the arrest, a Hillsborough County School District official issued a statement, saying, “[Goff] was hired by the district in 2014 and passed all background checks. We are shocked and deeply troubled by these charges. He has been suspended and will not be on campus pending termination.” The school district is cooperating with law enforcement in the ongoing investigation.

Goff is facing severe legal consequences, and Sheriff Chronister assured the community that he will “pay the full price for his actions.” As the case unfolds, the community is left grappling with the betrayal of trust in a figure meant to guide and protect the young minds at Greco Middle School.

Last Known Contact Information

Address: 4159 Yellowwood Dr Valrico, FL 33594
Phone: 304-415-2937
Email: jkgoff@yahoo.com

Jail Information

Booking Number2023-39688

Court Information

23-CF-019049-A

CaseNumber_23-CF-019049-A

Continue Reading

Men

Dark Secrets Unveiled: Chicago Gym Teacher’s Andrew Castro Predatory Conduct Ignored by School District

Published

on

In a shocking revelation, a lawsuit filed against the Chicago Board of Education exposes an alleged pattern of neglect and inaction regarding the sexual abuse of three boys by former Federico García Lorca Elementary School gym teacher, Andrew Castro. The accusations, spanning from 2018 to 2022, have prompted legal action against the school district for purportedly failing to protect the minors.

Andrew Castro was arrested in June 2023 on charges of sexually abusing the three boys, aged 10 to 12 at the time, between 2018 and earlier this year. The lawsuit, filed by the Karlin Law Firm and the Disparti Law Group, contends that the Chicago Public School (CPS) officials were aware of the allegations against Castro long before his arrest.

The legal representatives argue that Castro, despite being removed from his position in 2021, continued his predatory behavior, allegedly ingratiating himself with the victims’ families and maintaining contact with the boys even after his departure. The lawsuit asserts that the school district’s failure to notify parents about Castro being a potential threat allowed the abuse to persist.

Cass Casper, an attorney with the Disparti Law Group, accused the CPS of being aware of the sexual abuse allegations “at least as of May 2021.” He stated, “Despite that … they didn’t do enough to warn parents that this individual was a threat.”

The lawsuit further details how Castro reportedly manipulated the victims’ families, taking advantage of their vulnerable circumstances, and continued his abusive behavior outside school premises. Allegations include sleepovers at Castro’s home, outings to the movies and bowling, and inappropriate games that involved the boys removing their clothes.

The family of the victims discovered the abuse in 2023 when one of the boys began self-harming. The legal action aims to hold the Chicago Board of Education accountable for its alleged failure to safeguard the children and communicate the potential danger posed by Castro.

Prolonged Neglect and Ongoing Abuse

The lawsuit sheds light on the disturbing timeline of events, exposing Castro’s alleged predatory tactics and the school district’s apparent negligence. According to the legal documents, Castro began his insidious grooming process in 2017 when the victims were just 8 to 11 years old. The gym teacher is accused of befriending the Spanish-speaking parents of the boys, gaining their trust through offers to do household work.

“He would take them to the movies and the bowling alley. He introduced himself to the family of these children and gained their trust by offering to do work, for example at their house,” said Cass Casper, an attorney representing the victims.

The lawsuit contends that despite the allegations, Castro continued to exploit the families’ financial vulnerabilities. He hired the parents for renovation projects, creating a dependency that further allowed him to manipulate and control the narrative.

A Systemic Failure

The legal complaint also highlights a perceived failure within the CPS system to protect the children. It alleges that the school staff at Lorca Elementary were aware of Castro’s inappropriate relationship with the boys, citing instances where he was seen with them outside of school premises, including a strip mall in Harwood Heights.

Attorney Bob Fioretti of the Disparti Law Group stated, “The accusations in this case are sickening and difficult to read, but it’s essential that they remain public. The defendants failed to protect the most vulnerable members of our society.”

The federal lawsuit, now on hold as the criminal case against Castro proceeds, accuses CPS of neglect and calls for accountability in ensuring such instances do not recur.

CPS Response and Urgent Call for Action

In response to the lawsuit, Chicago Public Schools issued a statement, asserting their commitment to the safety and well-being of students. The district refrained from commenting on pending investigations or litigation but emphasized adherence to policies and procedures.

The legal proceedings have prompted a call to action from the victims’ attorneys, encouraging others who may have experienced abuse at the hands of CPS staff or other educational institutions to come forward. A hotline for reporting such cases is expected to be established in the coming weeks.

As the community grapples with the aftermath of this shocking revelation, the case underscores the critical need for transparent communication, vigilant oversight, and a commitment to safeguarding the well-being of students within educational institutions. The legal process will unfold in the coming months, bringing to light the full extent of the allegations and the responsibility that may be borne by the Chicago Board of Education.

Continue Reading

Men

Kareem Spann, Louis Armstrong Middle School Teacher Arrested for Sexual Misconduct with Students

Published

on

A former teacher at Louis Armstrong Middle School in Sherman Oaks has been arrested and charged with sexual misconduct involving multiple students. Kareem Spann, a 46-year-old resident of Burbank, pled not guilty to the charges of lewd act on a child and child molesting. The arrest came after the Los Angeles Police Department received reports from students about ongoing inappropriate sexual contact by Spann during his time as an eighth-grade teacher at the school.

According to investigators, Spann allegedly initiated inappropriate communication with a student in April, leading to grooming and eventually unlawful touching. Additionally, another charge involves a separate incident during lunchtime on school property in April, with a different child as the victim. The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office is prosecuting the case.

Spann had been employed at Louis Armstrong Middle School during the 2022-2023 academic year. The LAPD is currently conducting an investigation and encourages any potential additional victims to contact law enforcement at 818-374-5415.

District Attorney George Gascon expressed the importance of protecting children from abuse or exploitation, stating, “These types of crimes against vulnerable students are sickening and a violation of trust.”

Spann is scheduled to appear in court on June 21 for further proceedings. He remains in custody, and his bail is set at $120,000.

In response to the incident, the Los Angeles Unified School District issued a statement emphasizing their immediate actions upon receiving concerns from the school community. They promptly contacted the police, removed Spann from campus pending investigation results, and provided counseling support to affected students.

Authorities believe there may be additional victims and are urging anyone with information to come forward. The community is shaken by the incident, as they strive to ensure the safety and well-being of their students.

Last Known Contact Information

Address: 15111 Burbank Blvd Apt 104 Van Nuys, CA 91411
Phone: 314-436-3105
Email: kareem.spann@gmail.com

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Get Updates On All the Naughty Teachers!

Trending